For my last assignment bank assignment this week, I decided to do the Your Hopes, Dreams, and Fears assignment. However, to relate it back to our class topic, I decided to do it on the superhero figure I created Morph Shadow as opposed to myself.
Dear 31-year-old Morph Shadow aka Melinda,
Here are your hopes:
- I hope you are thriving in the law enforcement career track. You go, girl!
- I hope you are happy with where you are in life
- I hope that you are able to find someone you love and that loves you for you, as well as Morph Shadow because she deserves love too.
Here are your dreams:
- You wanted to be able to share with the world that you are a superhero and use your powers for good. Did you achieve this dream? I really hope so.
- You dreamed of meeting other superheroes. You can’t be the only one in the world, right?
- You dreamed to find Sophia and reconnect with her. After all, you were best friends for years before losing contact in the foster care system.
- You dreamed of travelling, as you had never left the East Coast.
- You dreamed to have children and give them the life you never had after your parents passed. I think this dream was most important to you.
Here are your fears:
- You fear of being called crazy and mental for revealing your superpowers.
- You fear of never finding love because of your unbelievable alter ego.
- You fear that you will have children and not be able to raise them the way you dreamed.
- You fear of never being accepted by anyone.
- You fear of never getting out and seeing the world.
Good luck future Melinda. I cannot wait to see how far you have come.